In Home Consultations
Our class times don’t suit your schedule?
Don’t want to train in a class situation?
Just want a certain behaviour dealt with?
Private lessons could be for you.
We offer full training courses via one on one personal attention.Some clients prefer the personal attention without having to go through group classes.
Be it from your dog having resource issues with food,people or objects to you wanting to do a full training course .We can build a training schedule to suit.
Not every dog and not every person is suited for group classes. Some dogs are simply too stressed, distracted, or aggressive to be safe and productive in a group environment. Also, while group classes follow a specific training outline, private lessons can be tailored to your individual needs.
Examples of productive private lessons we conduct are:
- Basic through advanced obedience goals
- Place Command
- Excessive barking/ aggression towards knocking on doors
- Jumping on guests entering the home
- Obedience trials
- Puppy training
- Dog / Human aggression
- Owners seeking one-on-one attention
- Follow-up Board and Train lessons
- New owner/ family sessions